Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to watch some shows with Roku

Hello, I'm having a problem watching Hulu and CBS All Access through my Roku. On Hulu I am unable to watch GMA or The View, although I am able to watch just fine on my laptop. With CBS All Access the shows keep cutting out and then reloading very slowly. Again, just fine on my laptop! So what's going on with Roku? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Unable to watch some shows with Roku

So your not having this problem with other Channels on Roku?

Those are both paid Premium Channels I certainly would contact those Channels Directly.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Start-Here-To-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p... 

What model Roku do you have?

See if the Channels are up to date. High-lite them press star and update.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Unable to watch some shows with Roku

I used CBS All Access for a few months earlier this year on a Roku Stick 3600R, and it worked just fine.

As already requested above, tell us what Roku product you're using to watch CBS All Access.

0 Kudos