Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
begemotgeroi
Level 7

Unable to watch Netflix, Channel install failed

I'm unable to load Netflix. I've already rebooted the system and my modem several times. I've deleted Netflix as a channel and have tried to reload it and am now getting the error that "Channel install failed. Could not add 'Netflix.' There is not enough space to add the selected channel(s). Please remove one or more of your installed channels and try again." I only have two other installed channels, so this shouldn't be an issue. I've had the same Roku device for years and this has never been a problem before. I also checked to see if there were any system updates, manually downloaded those, and I'm still getting the same error.

Edit: I've pretty much done everything short of a full factory reset, so if that's my next and only option, please let me know.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
begemotgeroi
Level 7

Re: Unable to watch Netflix, Channel install failed

Ended up doing a full factory reset on it which seems to have worked, so I guess if it happens again, that's just what I'll do. Took a little while.

0 Kudos