Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moneyman21
Level 7

Unable to view Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight on Showtime - PPV

Jump to solution

I’m trying to watch Floyd mayweather vs logan Paul but when I click on the app on the Roku tc it just got a loading screen and it was working this whole time until 8:00 when the fight started 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Showtime payperview

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We are aware of an issue impacting playback on Showtime and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our billing team can be reached via chat or email. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email refund request there.

We also recommend contacting Showtime directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with playback issues and functionality inquiries.

You can reach them here: https://help.showtime.com/hc/en-us

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
107 REPLIES 107\
Tyates1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having this exact problem. $50 down the drain.

chrispitts
Level 7

Jump to solution

same issues here

Rommel424
Level 8

Jump to solution

Showtime App will not even load to let me log in to watch the fight I paid $50 to watch. It’s now 43 minutes in & I already missed 1 out of the 4 fights!!!!! I’m pissed off !!!!!

0 Kudos
Nene
Level 7

Jump to solution

I paid for the fight n can’t watch it upset

0 Kudos
Kennwill
Level 7

Jump to solution

We cannot watch either

0 Kudos
Tonton2u
Level 7

Jump to solution

That’s crazy I pay for it to and is doing nothing recruit need to give me a refund

0 Kudos
Tonton2u
Level 7

Jump to solution

That’s crazy I pay for it to and is doing nothing They need to give me a refund

0 Kudos
wsroadster
Level 7

Jump to solution

does anyone know how to fix this or is this just some kind of scam ROKU and showtime are apart of?

Sdeason
Level 7

Cancel my payment

Jump to solution

I need to cancel my payment for the Floyd mayweathe fight bc I can’t view it.  How do I do that?

0 Kudos