Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darteaga66
Channel Surfer

Re: Can’t sign in to Apple TV app

Well i tried this plugged my fire stick into my daughters TCL tv logged into the firestick Apple TV app and it worked but when I tried the Roku it didn’t I even Removed the app and installed it. The app is not communicating with Apple to get the code to allow me to log in’s 

0 Kudos
Nsnsnsn
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos
briancsweet
Reel Rookie

This morning my Roku Stick+ which had been signed into Apple TV previously, seemed to be reset and required a sign in. I was able to sign in so it was fine, but maybe Apple is trying to fix the overall issues with a forced sign in?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to sign into Apple TV app

@darteaga66 @usmarine4c @Nsnsnsn 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that we are currently aware of a possible issue with signing into the Apple TV channel.

Please send me a PM with the following information:
-Roku device model number 
-Roku device serial number 
-OS system of Roku device (all 3 can be found in Settings > System > About)
-Channel version and build (found by selecting the channel and pressing the * button).

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sixtoe
Reel Rookie

Re: Apple TV channel - Login Failure

I too have the same issue. Unable to login to Apple TV via a new Roku Express. I reached out to Roku Support, and they told me to talk to Apple.

The Roku Express is not compatible with Apple TV, and it should not be advertised or sold with Apple TV mentioned in the marketing (as it currently is). 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

If you are currently experiencing an issue with the Apple TV channel, please now try removing the channel, restarting your device, then adding the channel back again. Please let me know if the issue is resolved for you now.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cdalman
Reel Rookie

It worked!  Thank you!

0 Kudos
darteaga66
Channel Surfer

Did the remove channel did a restart on the Roku downloaded the channel and it logged in just great using the sign into this TV option. 

0 Kudos
Nsnsnsn
Reel Rookie

it worked!-

“If you are currently experiencing an issue with the Apple TV channel, please now try removing the channel, restarting your device, then adding the channel back again. Please let me know if the issue is resolved for you now.”

0 Kudos

Same issue. I tried every fix as suggested and still can’t log in by mobile device or by Apple ID/password. 

Model#: 7104x 

Software: 9.2.0.4502

0 Kudos