Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can’t sign in to Apple TV app

Hi,

Thanks for the update. We appreciate everyone's help and patience regarding this issue.

I have passed along your feedback to the appropriate team to look into. Will provide and update when available.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

It worked for me.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Unable to sign into Apple TV app

I have the same problem on a new TCL 4K TV with Roku built in, from Costco. Uninstalling/resetting the app, signing in on mobile and TV fails.  Mobile sign on attempt produces the Verification Failed message, sign on via TV gets the forever spinning wheel.

I recently also bought a Roku Streaming Stick+ and the Apple TV sign in works fine there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I just bought my Roku Express yesterday I  had the Amazon firestick and never had an issue with anything like this. I  bought the Roku because every said its amazing. Well I  am a fan of Apple love the shows on the Apple TV app and now I  cant watch them using the Roku. I  have removed the channel added reset my Roku installed the app and I  get the same thing everyone else is having. WTH. this should work!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

This ever get figured out? I literally just bought this Roku Express For the sole purpose to watch Apple TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No , it hasn’t Im going to have to fork over the money and get me a firestick again I had issues with it but nothing like what i am having with the Roku 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yesterday I plugged my Fire TV stick into my TCL Roku TV to watch an Apple TV show. For fun then I went back into the Apple TV app on the Roku TV and the login process worked! I picked log in with mobile device and it brought up the QR code. Hadn’t worked at all before this...not sure if anything I did made it work or it was a fluke.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Ok I will do that I have a tcl tv and my fire stick I will let you know 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Well i tried this plugged my fire stick into my daughters TCL tv logged into the firestick Apple TV app and it worked but when I tried the Roku it didn’t I even Removed the app and installed it. The app is not communicating with Apple to get the code to allow me to log in’s 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

0 Kudos