Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powernoodle
Level 7

Unable to remove shows from My Feed

I am aware of the standard procedure for removing shows from My Feed - i.e., searching for the show and then unfollowing it.

But I am unable to remove Hogan's Heroes and Gomer Pyle from My Feed, for example.  When searching those shows, it does not give a "follow" or "unfollow" option.  And every day, I get new notices from My Feed that new episodes have posted, when in reality there are no episodes at all.

My question:  how do I delete shows from My Feed, which searching for that show does not give me the option to unfollow it?  Thanks.
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

The steps to unfollow and remove a show from My Feed are listed here on our support page: https://support.roku.com/article/208756898-how-do-i-follow-my-favorite-shows-using-my-feed-

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

@powernoodle 

Thanks for your patience here. I'd like to have you try restarting your device, then seeing if you are still experiencing this issue. 

Please keep us posted! 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos