Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Judytash
Level 7

Unable to mirror to my Roku 4200tl

I am trying to mirror or stream my Apple TV shows to my Hisense tv I have downloaded Roku mirror but at a loss please help thank you Judy 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to mirror to my Roku 4200tl

I'm not clear about what you're attempting to do. Are you referring to Apple AirPlay (screen mirroring), Windows 10 screen projection (mirroring), or something different? I have no idea what you are referring to about "Roku Mirror". Is your Hisense TV a Roku TV?

The Roku 4200 is the original Roku 3, and is now over 8 years old. Roku still lists it as a supported player, but my guess is the next time they drop support for a player this will be one of them.

There is an Apple TV channel for Roku players, so there should be no need to mirror anything to view content from your Apple account. I just tried it on my Ultra 4800 and am playing a 4K Dolby Vision movie I just purchased yesterday.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos