Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mco
Level 7

Unable to login to roku app on Samsung

Roku app on Samsung tv will not accept email and password. Message says We detected the email you are trying to activate did not match the one in your account. Please try again. I can login on iPad but not on tv.

2 REPLIES 2\
Tampa74
Level 7

Re: Unable to login to roku app on Samsung

same issue. I get "We detected the email you are trying to activate did not match the one in your account. Please try again."

did you find a resolution for this?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to login to roku app on Samsung

Hey @Tampa74

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend checking first the email address linked to your Roku device. To do this, navigate to Settings > System > About. Once you found the email, use that one when logging in through the app. 

If still no dice, it may be more effective to get help from our Accounts & Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos