Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Unable to log into Amazon Prime Music on any of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

After yesterday's issue with things disappearing or not appearing on my Roku devices I have a new problem today.  I cannot log into Amazon Prime Music on any of my Roku devices.  I get the code.  Enter the code online.  I get a message online saing my device is registered and yet the Roku screen never updates.  Is this a continuation of the 1/31/20 issues or a new one?  nyone know of a fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Amazon Music not working anymore on Roke Express +

Jump to solution

I was able to log into Amazon Music on all my Roku devices this morning.  It appears the problem has been fixed.  Yay!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
36 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Amazon Music not working anymore on Roke Express +

Jump to solution

Today I tried to access my Amazon music app on my Roku Express and I could not access it, I kept getting an error message. I removed the App and reinstalled it, entered the code it gave on Amazon.com/code, and nothing happened. Amazon Music works fine on my computer and all my other devices except Roku. All my other Apps, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, You Tube, and Pluto TV all work perfect on Roku. Why has my Amazon Music App all of a sudden stopped working? Any Ideas???

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Spoke to Amazon about this issue today and it is apparently s technical issue. 24-48 hours to fix system.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok so this is new trying to set up my wife's new roku tv and the app is doing the same thing on both our old and new.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have exactly the same issue

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue affected my Roku as of today, previously, Amazon Music worked fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Unable to log into Amazon Prime Music on any of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Also having the same problem. Is this a Roku fix or Amazon fix

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Unable to log into Amazon Prime Music on any of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

I think it is a Roku issue as I am able to log into Amazon Prime Music on iPhone, PC, and Fire tablet.  Three different OS's working fine with the app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with my Roku TV and three other Roku devices. Hope the problem gets fixed soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

SAME THING HERE .  i HAVE REBOOTED MY ROKU EXPRESS AND i HAVE RELOADED THE AMAZON MUSIC APP.  THE AMAZON CODE SITE SAYS THAT i AM APPROVED WITH THE CODE THEY PROVIDED BUT THE APP STILL WILL NOT OPEN.

0 Kudos