Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wkirkpatrick
Level 7

Unable to download Peacock

I have a 3700X streaming stick, and am unable to find Peacock on the Channels list. I've searched everywhere. Per the list of compatible devices, I should be able to find it. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to download Peacock

You clearly didnt read the list of compatible devices (nor do you know the name of your device - there is no "streaming stick 3700"):

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to download Peacock

@wkirkpatrick wrote:

I have a 3700X streaming stick, and am unable to find Peacock on the Channels list. I've searched everywhere. Per the list of compatible devices, I should be able to find it. Any suggestions?

Do you have a Streaming Stick or a model 3700?

The model 3700 is not a stick. It's the Roku Express from 2016, and Peacock does not support that model.

Peacock does support Streaming Sticks from model 3600 and later (3600, 3800, 3810).

DBDukes
http://www.mystreaminglife.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos