Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to advance to email screen during setup on Sling Channel

Attempting to set up Sling on a Roku Premiere ... have also tried on a Roku 3. I can enter the password, but app will not let me advance to the email screen to enter the address.

Have tried all the "fix it" suggestions I have found in the forums, and called Sling to see if anyone there could help ... have tried unplugging and plugging back in, updating software, removing app and reinstalling, etc.

Sling website says there are models of Roku that are not supported; here is the list:

Sling does not support the following Roku streaming device models: 2450X, 2500X, 2400X, 3000X, 3050X, 3100X, 3400X, 3420X, 2700X, 2710X, 2720X

Can anyone tell me where I would find a list of the names of these models on the Roku site? Maybe the 3 different Roku units I have are just not supported.

Thanks for any ideas.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Unable to advance to email screen during setup

Sling isn't being much help here.  If you have the channel installed on your Roku, then your Roku supports it (unless Sling screwed up when they published the channel).  To get your model number (which is a much better indicator which model you have then the model name since Roku keeps reusing names), go to Settings->System->About.

0 Kudos