Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Afuenmayor94
Level 7

Unable to add channels like HBO max and hulu

I can’t seem to find HBO max and hulu on roku. If I try to add those channels from the website it just won’t let me. I’m in the US

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to add channels like HBO max and hulu

@Afuenmayor94-

What Roku model(s) and model number(s) are we talking about? Roku menu path Settings > System > About will tell you.

Might you be connecting to the internet via a VPN that masks your location?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Afuenmayor94
Level 7

I just bought a roku express 4K and no I.m not using any VPN.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Afuenmayor94-

Sorry for the delayed response.  I'm on the road with limited internet availability.

Confirming:

• From the Roku home screen, Streaming channels > Search didn't find these channels?
  • Does a website like https://www.iplocation.net/ confirm the IP number assigned by your internet provider is associated with your actual location?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos