Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
R-Keel
Level 7

Unable to add Dark Matter TV channel to my Roku Express in Canada

Jump to solution

I find that while I can view content on Dark Matter TV via computer, Android Tablet and on one of my TV's via Chromecast, I can't add the channel onto my Roku Express. Yet, they DArk Matter site lists Roku as one of the devices that you can view this service on.  When I go to my Roku Store, the channel is not listed.

I have had that problem with other channels that were restricted to Canada, but since I can view the content on the devices I have listed above in Canada, I am a little confused that I can't on Roku.

Anyone have any suggestions or answers??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to add Dark Matter TV channel to my Roku Express in Canada

Jump to solution

Hi @R-Keel,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Currently, Dark Matter TV is only available in the US region. Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. Channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. 
For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to add Dark Matter TV channel to my Roku Express in Canada

Jump to solution

Hi @R-Keel,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Currently, Dark Matter TV is only available in the US region. Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. Channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. 
For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos