Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tvone

How do I get my tvone to activate? It keeps giving me a code everytime I push on a show to watch. I put the code in on my phone and nothing happens. 

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tvone

Hi @Shistar2010,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be noted that TVone requires a cable or satellite subscription and you must have a TV provider and use your TV provider credentials to authenticate TVone in order to stream and access the content. 

You may also refer to this link: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/49196be2080911031712990a359b7cc3/tvone-stream-full-episodes 

We hope that's helpful.

Thanks,

Mary

Tcljc3d92
Reel Rookie

It keeps giving me codes to connect but won’t connect even after my cable provider is linked and it says activation successful on my phone 

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Do you log into your cable provider (using your account name and password with them) during this process?

Tcljc3d92
Reel Rookie

Yes I do. 

0 Kudos

Re: Tvone activation for Roku Tv

I am having this issue as well. I am entering the code for Step 1 and Step 2 is the Cable Provider, but it says none are found. I have Spectrum, but there is no option to choose from.

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Myabell1987

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,

Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Miller3

I am having the exact same issue. It won't even allow me options to choose from on Step 2. I am with Spectrum as well. Did you ever get it figured out??

0 Kudos
Ldfrmva
Reel Rookie

Unable to access the tvone app from cox

Hello everyone are any of you having trouble getting the tvone app to to work. I have Cox cable and the link provided will not work 

0 Kudos
Spartan117
Streaming Star

Re: Unable to access the tvone app from cox

Do you need a TV provider in order to use that channel. Do you have Cox Internet only or Cox cable TV and Internet?

0 Kudos