Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulysOmi
Level 7

Unable to access my channels on my Roku TV

I am unable to access HULU, one of the channels I subscribe to. I have no trouble accessing Netflix or Amazon. I also can't access the Roku Channel. Both channels open for a couple of seconds and then fade back to the home screen. I would like to add on HBO but will not do so until this problem is fixed.

Anyone out there know about this problem? What can I do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mg5
Level 7

Re: Unable to access my channels on my Roku TV

@PaulysOmi wrote:

I am unable to access HULU, one of the channels I subscribe to. I have no trouble accessing Netflix or Amazon. I also can't access the Roku Channel. Both channels open for a couple of seconds and then fade back to the home screen. I would like to add on HBO but will not do so until this problem is fixed.

Anyone out there know about this problem? What can I do?

I don't know, but I have the same problem, Netflix will come in but Hulu fades back to home screen. I don't subscribe to Amazon. It just started happening last evening and continues today. 

0 Kudos