Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to access a service that I have paid for - Fox Nation

Paid for a FoxNation subscription. It's listed on my Roku account as active.  But, when I go in it asks me to subscribe and it won't allow me to use the channel. Tried contacting Roku but they are apparently not taking any calls or chats. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Unable to access a service that I have paid for

There's apparently a change in Fox's policy the last week or so. Like most other cable-type channels, they are now requiring a paid subscription to a service that carries their channel in order to view live streams.

But if you have a paid subscription to Fox Nation there should be somewhere within the Fox Nation app where you can sign into your Fox Nation account to view its kn demand content.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I have the same problem, Joanne. I hope this can be solved or its bye bye to fox nation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It won't load onto any of my other devices either. I can open my account information in Fox Nation and it asks if I want to subscribe. But, it's listed as active in Roku account.

0 Kudos