Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to access a service that I have paid for - Fox Nation

Paid for a FoxNation subscription. It's listed on my Roku account as active.  But, when I go in it asks me to subscribe and it won't allow me to use the channel. Tried contacting Roku but they are apparently not taking any calls or chats. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Unable to access a service that I have paid for

There's apparently a change in Fox's policy the last week or so. Like most other cable-type channels, they are now requiring a paid subscription to a service that carries their channel in order to view live streams.

But if you have a paid subscription to Fox Nation there should be somewhere within the Fox Nation app where you can sign into your Fox Nation account to view its kn demand content.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I have the same problem, Joanne. I hope this can be solved or its bye bye to fox nation.

Highlighted
Level 7

It won't load onto any of my other devices either. I can open my account information in Fox Nation and it asks if I want to subscribe. But, it's listed as active in Roku account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Unable to access a service that I have paid for - Fox Nation

I'm having the very same issue as well. Frustrated! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to access a service that I have paid for - Fox Nation

@mudgemcgee 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing?

What Roku model device are you using? Are you able to access and play content on other channels?

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos