Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ptrm610
Level 7

Unable to access FOX News

Jump to solution

I am trying to access FOX News. When I follow instructions teh screen tells me to go to a device (phone, etc) and connect. When I do that I am instructed to search for my cable provider. I do not have cable television, only internet. However, I select ATT Uverse and get an error message then. Any advice please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to access FOX News

Jump to solution

@Ptrm610 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that FOX News may be an authenticated channel that will require a TV or cable subscription to access. Without a TV or cable subscription, you will not be able to access the content available on that channel.

For more information about authenticated channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ptrm610 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that FOX News may be an authenticated channel that will require a TV or cable subscription to access. Without a TV or cable subscription, you will not be able to access the content available on that channel.

For more information about authenticated channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Ptrm610
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Danny!

I'm new to ROKU and learning the ins and outs.

Appreciate your help!

Paul