Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to Unfollow Shows

Jump to solution

I've seen a few other posts but no details regarding this issue. I have shows in "My Feed." They've been there since 2017 lol. I've repeatedly tried to unfollow following Roku's directions of clicking the * button on the remote to unfollow, but it never, ever works. It's such a frustrating user experience to see old shows giving notifications and updates when I'm no longer interested. Please fix this issue. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Unable to Unfollow Shows

Jump to solution

Roku changed things, if the show/movie was added before the change you need to search for the show again and remove it that way. you cannot remove those shows from my feed directly. 

if it was added after the change you can remove them directly. it is unfortunate they did this. I had to remove quite a few shows using the search feature because of this change.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Unable to Unfollow Shows

Jump to solution

Roku changed things, if the show/movie was added before the change you need to search for the show again and remove it that way. you cannot remove those shows from my feed directly. 

if it was added after the change you can remove them directly. it is unfortunate they did this. I had to remove quite a few shows using the search feature because of this change.

View solution in original post