Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AxelG
Reel Rookie

Unable to Get Final Episode (51 and 52) of Young Lady and Gentleman

I have done everything possible to get the final episodes (51 and 52) of Young Land and Gentleman.  

I have gotten several recommended steps from RoKu Technical which does not remotely address the issue.   Many recommended steps (Press Home on Roku remote, select Roku, press * remove channel.,,,remove channel is not listed as an option after pressing *).   Which implies Roku Technical support lack knowledge of their own system.

I even did a factory reset. All yo no avail.

searched the Internet and was unable to locate “More Ways To Watch.” As recommended by one article.   More Ways To Watch was nowhere to be found on my ROKU.   

Are there others in the community experiencing this problem?  If so, can you provide some detail resolution.

I would really like to view the final episode (51 and 52 came out March 22, 2022) of Young Lady and Gentleman.  

7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to Get Final Episode (51 and 62) of Young Lady and Gentleman

@AxelG

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you trying to watch this content? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

Hi, Danny.

I'm having the same problem. I've just finished 50 episodes of Young Lady and Gentleman on Kocowa on Roku. Since that clearly wasn't the end, I checked online, and there are two more episodes to the series. So where are they?

Were the last two episodes never uploaded? That would be incredibly cruel to viewers. If the problem is on Kocowa's end, please let them know immediately that the last two episodes are missing, so they can get it corrected ASAP.

Your rapid attention to this matter is most appreciated.

0 Kudos
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

Re: Unable to Get Final Episode (51 and 52) of Young Lady and Gentleman

I'm checking daily to see if this problem has been resolved, but episodes 51 and 52 are still unavailable.

Please help! 😫

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@sonorankiwi

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

So, Danny, you're saying that the problem is on Kocowa's end?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@sonorankiwi

Thanks for the follow up.

Yes, you will need to contact Kocowa in order to resolve the issue you are experiencing as many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

Re: Unable to Get Final Episode (51 and 52) of Young Lady and Gentleman

Great news,@AxelG ! The last two episodes of Young Lady and Gentleman have finally been uploaded to Kocowa on Roku!

0 Kudos