Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachaelbethany
Level 7

Uk channels

How do you add uk streaming channels like my5 and itv hub etc.? We used to have it and then when my partner moved out he reset the Roku so I could do it in my name. It only can find US channels when I search. Help!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Uk channels

Are you in the UK?  Did you create your Roku account while located in the UK?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Rachaelbethany
Level 7

Yeah I’m in the UK and set it up in the UK. It’s so weird, I don’t get why it thinks I’m in the US. I can only download US channels but then I can’t even watch them as it says I have to live in the US to be able to??

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Might your internet connection be through a VPN with a server in the US?
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Do not ask me support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
renojim

You can check your apparent location with something like https://www.iplocation.net/

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos