Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

USA Network App

When i go to to watch the usa app it generates a code to activate it and go to the tv provider page...But when i go to put the code in it say that code is invalid...every code i switch to it does the same... Help/.

11 Replies
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: USA Network App

Just to be clear, you do subscribe to a cable or satellite provider, correct?

Highlighted
Level 8

Yes I have att tv 

Highlighted
Level 11

I guess be sure it's case sensitive, and that you don't have caps lock on. Lastly, hopefully they don't include O versus 0, and I and l (i & L) things like that. Otherwise, if you log out & back in again does it give a new code. 

Try searching the forum for ATT, see if others had similar issues, or contact them. Make sure you get USA on the AT&T package you have. One of the $19 offerings (Sling?) I think doesn't include all cable channels. 

Highlighted
Level 8

when i go to the app it generates a code Case sensitive i know all about. but when i go to my computer or phone to access the app it just keeps saying invalid code no matter how many time i generate a new one. it wont even let me get to where i pick my tv provider. to sign in with....

Highlighted
Level 19

@morgan79  Thanks for the note. When you enter the USA Network channel, go up to 'More'. Select 'My Profile', then make sure you scroll down tot he second option that says 'TV Provider'. This is the code you'll want to use at http://usanetwork.com/activatenbcu (If you attempt to use the first option, this will not allow you to authorize the channel with your TV Provider credentials, but is rather used to log into your 'NBCUniversal profile', which is a separate feature offered by the channel provider.) 

If that still isn't working, try removing the USA Network channel from the Roku home screen. Then, restart your device from Settings>System>About. Once your device starts up again, add the channel back once more, and try repeating the process to authenticate the channel. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same issue. USA does not recognize Roku as a provider. It also says I’m out of credits & do t know how to get anymore 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jeff2 

Thanks for the note.

Please be aware that Roku is a not a provider, but a streaming platform. The channel is most likely asking for your TV or cable provider to authenticate the channel.

For more information about authenticated channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the same problem and I have direct TV. Nothing works.  I'm pretty good with computers so I know all of the obvious fixes and some of the not so obvious. I'm just going to give up. I don't even usually watch USA but there was one show I wanted to watch. Dirty John.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

but is rather used to log into your 'NBCUniversal profile', which is a separate feature offered by the channel provider.) 

0 Kudos