Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jazmyne23
Level 7

UPDA No Account Returned

Hello! So I have roku on my two about to be three TV's and I have directv and I am trying to use my A&E channel that you download and when I go to watch a episode it says 0066:No Accojnt returned from UPDA. How I fix this. This has been happening for over a week. 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: UPDA No Account Returned

@Jazmyne23

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact A&E channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach A&E support here: https://support.aetv.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
BarbJH
Level 7

I just started getting the 0066: No account returned from UPDA, Error Code: CloudpathErrorAuthorization on SyFy and NBC. With so many people getting these errors or different streaming channels, I don't understand how it's a problem with a channel and not Roku. 

kevykat1
Level 7

I'm getting the same thing for NBC. I don't think it has anything to do with the Chan leather.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @kevykat1

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Have you tried to remove the channel > restart your Roku device > add the channel back in? If yes and the error only shows up on NBC, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer. 

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to NBC Support to report the issue and for further help.

You can contact them here: https://help.nbc.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?brand=nbc

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

kevykat1
Level 7

Thank you

0 Kudos
BarbJH
Level 7

I attempted removing and reinstalling the channel with no luck. I also unplugged my TV in the hopes that Roku would reset as it's built in, not a separate device. No luck there either. After a few days NBC started working on it's own. Then the History channel started the same thing even though they had been working fine an hour or two previously. 

This seem to only happen on the channels for which you have to subscribe via your cable or satellite carrier. Do we have to ask you for a link for every channel this happens on? If it is truly a channel issue and not a Roku problem, how about posting the links for each channel so that we don't have to wait days to find out from y'all who to contact. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Thanks for the post, @BarbJH.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Please be aware that many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Here's a link to our support page for channel partner contact list: Channel contact list | Official Roku Support 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos