Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

UPDA No Account Returned

Jump to solution

i am having trouble with the bravo channel and WE TV every time i try to watch something live it gives me an error . it says upda no account returned . can i get some answers to what is going on?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: UPDA No Account Returned

Jump to solution

@monique234 Thanks for reaching out! Each channel on the Roku platform manages their own TV provider authentication and account access directly, including any error messages you may see. They'll be the correct source to contact for more information about the issue, and any channel error messages you may see.

You'll need to contact Bravo support directly for more help if you're seeing an error message in their channel when signed in using your TV provider credentials. You can reach Bravo here: https://www.bravotv.com/contact

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@monique234 Thanks for reaching out! Each channel on the Roku platform manages their own TV provider authentication and account access directly, including any error messages you may see. They'll be the correct source to contact for more information about the issue, and any channel error messages you may see.

You'll need to contact Bravo support directly for more help if you're seeing an error message in their channel when signed in using your TV provider credentials. You can reach Bravo here: https://www.bravotv.com/contact

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

What if I don't have a TV provider, like DirecTV (which I canceled). I'm using just the Roku app. How do I resolve this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

Many cable networks require a cable/satellite subscription to use their apps. There isn't much you can do other than subscribe again.

0 Kudos