Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

UFC error

Whenever I try to load the UFC app on my Roku TCL TV I get the message "An error occured. Please try again." I removed the channel and added it back multiple times and keep receiving the same message. I reached out to the UFC support team and they said they don't see any errors on their end. My internet connection is good and I can stream UFC fight pass on my phone and laptop. Am I the only one or is there an issue on Roku's end?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: UFC error

When removing/reinstalling, did you restart your Roku before reinstalling? This will make sure there is nothing hanging around in memory from the original installation so that everything for the channel gets reinstalled. It may not make a difference, depending on the exact nature of your problem, but it's worth trying.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

yeah I tried that, same result. Once I've reinstalled the app it allows me to get in and select a video but a few minutes in the same error occurs. Never had this issue until today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same problem. My other apps work on Roku. Hmmmmm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I also checked the UFC Fight Pass app on my computer and it works great. It must be on Roku's end. Please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Exactly the same situation here!! I hope roku fixes this ASAP...especially while we’re in quarantine! 🙏🏼😷

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same issue. Works perfectly on all other devices. Tried to resolve the same way and got the same results as you. I just reinstated my subscription last night too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

SAME HERE!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

So how does this get escalated?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Checked again today and still get the same error message. Roku, please fix this. 

0 Kudos