Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bray1
Level 7

UFC app wont let me view content

Jump to solution

Hi, I have a full access UFC account. I have entered these in to the ROKU channel sign in but it wont let me view content. My UFC phone app allows all access but ROKU only gives me about 30% access using the same credentials, I have a ROKU Express system.

Why can I not view paid for content???

Thanks

#express

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: UFC app wont let me view content

Jump to solution

@Bray1 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact UFC support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach UFC support here: https://www.ufc.com/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: UFC app wont let me view content

Jump to solution

@Bray1 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact UFC support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach UFC support here: https://www.ufc.com/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
karltron
Level 7

Roku used wrong email on a channel purchase

Jump to solution

I purchased the DiscoveryPlus channel but can't view any content.  I found that Roku use an old email of my daughter that I've never used with Roku or even thought was associated anyway with Roku.  I couldn't view any content.  I have no idea why or how Roku decide to use my daugther's email when they never fail to send me their stuff to my email.

So, I went to my laptop and tried to correct it put unknowlingly ended up purchasing another subscription directly from DiscoveryPlus.  And of course, I got charged twice.

So I tried canceling the subscribtion with my daugther's email but unknowignly ended up canceling the one with my email.  

Well, today I found that the subscription with my email purchase from the DiscoveryPlus website had expire and I'm unable to view content unless I renewed it.  However the Roku subscribtion with my daughter email renewed but I'm still unable to view any content.

So, I've have paid for 3-months of DiscoveryPlus and have only been able use it for one month.

I'm still unable to view any content on the Roku subscription with my daughter email yet Roku tells me I'll still be to view it till that subscriptions ends having just been renewed yesterday.  

This is Roku's mistake and they should refund me my money but of couse Roku makes it very plain they won't do that even when it's their mistake.  When you buy something from someone you should get what you paid for or they make it right.   Otherwise, you're just a crooked son-of-a-gun.

Now, if I could get something even remotely like real customer support I wouldn't be here blowing off steam.

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku used wrong email on a channel purchase

Jump to solution

@karltron

Thanks for the post.

Are you subscribed to the channel through Roku Pay? If so, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

However, if you purchased the subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider support to assist you further. You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos