Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UFC app won't launch

Jump to solution

The solution is:   Go to roku hidden menu by pressing home button 5 times then fast forward button three times then rewind button two times. A menu will open then update software. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Figured it out. Go to roku hidden menu by pressing home button 5 times then fast forward button three times then rewind button two times. A menu will open then update software.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hello, Go to roku hidden menu by pressing home button 5 times then fast forward button three times then rewind button two times. A menu will open then update software.

davisjones
Level 8

Jump to solution

That didn't work either. Didn't think it would when it said it was going to update to the version I already have.  Davis

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Dang, worked for me after messing with it for weeks. I contacted roku and ufc, like others have said they blame each other. I happened to update mine this way and immediately worked and app finally loaded.  Think it is a glitch in roku device not ufc app.  

0 Kudos
DevonRyan
Level 7

Jump to solution

Problem I’m having is there’s no option to delete the app, deffs nothing to do with the ufc app itself as the roku won’t even launch the app 

Any recommendations are welcome 

0 Kudos
DevonRyan
Level 7

Jump to solution

I thought you were blowing smoke, that’s a legit menu code 😂😂😂

PapaFreak76
Level 7

Jump to solution

Menu didn’t do jack, but feed my curiosity to completely jack my Roku Ultras menu up, I did finally get it back to square one. Nope, no fix on that UFC app. Not a huge deal, since it works on all my other devices and Roku units. It’s something about that last update 10.0.0. 4128 or something like that, that messed it up. So it’s definitely Roku, cause I don’t think there have been any legit updates for the UFC app since last year. It’s just some models are not working right with the UFC app. Sucks.

davisjones
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yeah it really sucks because the only reason I bought the Roku was so I could watch UFC on TV and since I can't do that its useless.  Going to unplug it and let my kids use it for a hockey puck. Maybe that will fix it. Couldn't hurt...............

0 Kudos
ccb133
Level 7

Jump to solution

So UFC did reply back and stated it was actually a known issue, but I have no f/u since then and it still hasn't worked. I got lucky and found that my smart tv was able to add the UFC channel so I have been watching it that way. Navigation in roku is still better so hope it gets fixed. I am including the response. It was on Tuesday.

0 Kudos