Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
77jakes
Level 8

Re: UFC app won't launch

Jump to solution

Me again. UFC finally got back to me and told me to do a full factory reset "and this will resolve the issue". I had seen others on this thread try this and it didn't work but I thought something might have changed so I gave it a shot. I tried it. It did not work. And now like everyone else that tried I have to spend some time reinstalling all my apps. Ugh. 

Here_with_issue
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yeah Danny... we have heard all the bs solutions multiple times from you from Mary and from the UFC contact you have referenced. Deleting restarting updating factory resetting none of it works. We do not care about who’s fault it is. We simply want to use the ROKU devices we purchased to watch the UFC app we pay for. Seeing as UFC hasn’t updated their app in over a year and ROKU has its likely due to one of the updates from ROKU. Please provide useful information.

davisjones
Level 8

Jump to solution

This has been a known issue on since February and still has not been resolved.  If it had only been a few days or a week I could understand.  Three months makes you wonder if the people you're dealing with are technically capable.

One4Deuce
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue here, oddly the app works on my Ultra but not my Streambar

ConniBar
Level 7

Jump to solution

UFC just started to not launch on my Roku. I have another Roku device on another TV and the App launched fine on there. Also, my ESPN app now makes me log in every time I try to watch it now!

0 Kudos
davisjones
Level 8

Jump to solution

Not good when you can't service what you sell. Looks like a lot of current customers might be getting ready to be former customers. 

davisjones
Level 8

Jump to solution

Today they sent me another email asking me the same questions they did yesterday. Starting to question their reading abilities.  Month 4 the issue continues................

JVThe9
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yeah. Tried that. Several times. Didn't work. 

ConniBar
Level 7

Jump to solution

I tried everything Roku suggested, resetting, restarting, reloading. I them emailed UFC, who acknowledged the issue was on their end and to use another format to watch UFC

davisjones
Level 8

Jump to solution

Have not received a response from Roku on the last email I sent them. Perhaps they are thinking of some snappy come backs ?  Or could it be possible they don't have any answers ?  A copy of my response to the note that they sent me on Sunday 05.02 is below.  Please let me know what you think.  Davis

As mentioned in the note I sent to you on Saturday 05.01.21 - 
The channel is UFC version 3.2 and the build is 5.  I have been checking this channel for updates since this started last week and it always says its up to date. 

The Roku Software version is still 10 and the build is 4185 and the last time it was updated was 04.28.21 at 1603 and I checked it once again today 05.02.21 as I have everyday since 04.22.21 and I still can not watch the UFC channel on my Roku Ultra.  According the post I have been following in the Roku Community called UFC App Wont Launch this has been a known issue since at least February 4th and today is May 2nd.  I am not understanding why it is Roku can not service what they sell ?  It has been three months. Are you not technically capable of resolving this issue ? Can you give me any kind of estimate as to when this problem will be resolved ? Is there anything I can do to further assist you in resolving this issue ? Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thanks Davis