Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharky65
Level 7

Tyson tv

I downloaded the tyson app on my roku but the guide will not work. Anybody have this problem and know how to fix. Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Tyson tv

@Sharky65 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
john262
Level 8

Tyson TV is an illegal IPTV service

It needs to be removed form the Roku Store.

0 Kudos
ifonville
Level 7

Tyson Tv channel has a loading error- help!

I use a streaming platform- tyson tv- and it just disappeared from one of my roku devices (but not the other on a different tv) and when i got to add the channel back i get "could not add 'tyson tv'. error"

i've restarted it several times, got all software updates and yet this problem continues-

please help

0 Kudos
1987mrmm
Level 7

Re: Tyson Tv channel has a loading error- help!

Same here!

0 Kudos
1987mrmm
Level 7

Yeah, my Tyson TV APP disappeared off of Roku as well. WTH?!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@ifonville @1987mrmm 

Thanks for the post.

There are a variety of reasons why you may no longer see a channel on your Roku device.

For more information, we would recommend checking out our Support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos