Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Twitch channel not working anymore?

OK Bacon you were right, but what was weird was if I searched for TTV Stream on my Roku it up came up with all these advertising names associated with that channel; I think I searched in the wrong area. So a couple days later I decided to log into my online account and searched there for TTV Stream and up came the app. Loaded it from there and code verify on my two Roku's and it's been streaming great. So thank you, you were right. BTW I do have two fire sticks for my main tv's and have had two Roku's for my others tv's (Garage/Bedroom) for years. I had upgraded to the newer Roku Stick versions and man are they so much faster, but the Fire Sticks are recent because I just cut the cable and it's all streaming now. See how long this app continues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Mine works until I sign in. Then it will get stuck at the loading screen. I removed the app,   then reinstalled it. Works fine as long as I dont sign into my account. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

My Twitch channel worked up to about 2 days ago. Tonight it loaded and I saw the Twitch home screen.....for 1/2 a second, then crashed back to the Roku home screen.

I had the older Twitch with no ads. I'm sure Amazon has pulled out the rug.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yup seeing the same thing. I’m assuming it’s to get ready for their 9.3 release. I got a dev notice about  deprovisioning some things on this release so it may be related to that.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Just go here; https://ttvstream.com/

and get the new one.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 8

>>>

Just go here; https://ttvstream.com/

and get the new one.<<<

Thanks! I added TTVS..... and it is working fine!

Highlighted
Level 7

Hello.  I added TTVstream to my account and then went to the link on my phone.  It went to my Twitch log in but did nothing with Roku.  I am supposed to do something else in either Roku or Twitch or TTVstream?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Not all heroes wear capes 🙌🏻👏🏻

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I got to enjoy this for 2 glorious days and now the platform has been removed by Roku. Why does god hate me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

It really is frustrating.  I'm an early adopter, and they used to make a selling point of opening channesl to everyone.  Now even Twitch, which is user-generated, can't exist as an independent channel.  My grandfathered "regular" Twitch app also stopped working today.  Think it's time to move on to an android box or something for the next upgrade.  I've put up with a lot, but Roku is becoming too restrictive.

0 Kudos