Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LanaW31

Twister 1996 on Tubi is not that twister. Weirded me out

When you search for twister the one with Helen Hunt, Tubi comes up with a free version BUT its not that twister, its one from the 80s just fyi

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Twister 1996 on Tubi is not that twister. Weirded me out

FYI…..,there are a couple of movies with the name Twister. One in 1989 and one in 1996. So it’s not an error. You just need to know what exactly your looking for.E0EB5491-03C7-470B-8CC9-FAA86E3E2E90.jpeg

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @LanaW31

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JSI

Except Roku has a direct obligation to ensure that the titles they provide via the search feature are properly and correctly advertised.  You cannot pass the buck to the channel provider for your company's lack of due dilligence in ensuring that you are advertising services and products correctly.  It is your mistake, as you claim your company has rented this, therefore it is on YOU to correct it in YOUR search feature.  Tubi didn't program your search feature, now did they, Kariza?

0 Kudos