Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pinkcatmini
Level 7

Turkish Tv

I have Turkish TV on my list of channels and have watched it previously with no problems. I tried to watch it yesterday but it doesn’t load at all. Can anyone help me please. Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Turkish Tv

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Is Turkish TV the only channel that you observe this issue with? It's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate.

Try removing the Turkish TV channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the Turkish TV channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Joeyirc
Level 7

Turkish TV no longer works on a Roku.  It says start subscription and then nothing happens.  This used to be a free streaming service.  Has anything changed? 

0 Kudos
Anijan1983
Level 7

I am having the same problems. It says start subscription and it says live. I found a way to watch the channels. Go to the Turkish Tv, scroll down to search, type in the channel you want to watch and it will pop up. Select the channel, then it will say play about 5 times. Select the first one then it starts showing. You have to do this to each channel you want to watch. Kanal D, Show Time and so on.
Acamolist
Level 7

Yeah via the search section at the bottom of the page they all work, but for some reason the channel list logos won't play any of the channels once clicked on, as it was before... I'm thinking it's an update issue, hoping they'll fix it soon...
0 Kudos