Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Turkish TV Channel

Jump to solution

Thanks for the notes here. You'll want to start by contacting the channel provider directly to report the issue you are seeing, and request a status update for their channel availability. If a channel disappears from the Roku home screen, its possible that the channel has been removed. Channels may be removed for a variety of reasons, including at the request of the channel provider. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/360004150534-why-is-a-channel-no-longer-available-on-my-roku-stream...

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have reached out to WWITV.com explaining the issue to them.

I will share their reply once I receive it but, I need to say; I am disappointed that Roku does not take a more aggressive roll in either getting a solution to the problem or stepping up to be the SINGLE contact to the source to find out what caused the problem and weather or not Roku subscribers can expect a solution.

Centari

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
What region are you using it in? I was able to download the channel few weeks ago to a friends roku tv usa region. I just bought roku stick for myself and it says i cant download it in my region usa region. Im confused. Seems to not work
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am in the US region.

I actually had the channel downloaded and working for over a year. It recently disappeared but, is still listed as installed in my Roku account. Roku does not provide a way for me to delete and start over.

I'm confused also. I communicated with the company who manages the channel and he could not offer a solution.

I believe this is a Roku issue.

Centari

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The channel is back. You need to download it again since the previous version is down. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Whats name of the new app? I cant find it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

In my roku it has the same name, turkish tv. Released on the 3rd of May. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I tried answering a couple time so, sorry if this response shows up multiple times. I wasn't logged in when I responded.

Anyway, All I did was search on WWiTV and the WWITV Turkish Channel showed up. I didn't have an issue installing it.

I appreciate Roku getting this back for us.

0 Kudos