Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Tubi stuck on loading screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Babysister

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Does the issue only occur on TubiTV or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Do you receive an error code or message?

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Grumpyone

Jump to solution

Thank you makaiguy.   It worked.

0 Kudos
Indyraz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not a good response as I have TWO ROKU's that when left on YouTubeTV main screen for a bit will automatically restart on TUBI! I don't like TUBI nor do I even want it on my TV!  This is a ROKU issue.

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@Seuguh 

Thanks for the post.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Tubi directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Tubi channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://tubitv.com/static/support

Thanks,
Danny

This is a ROKU issue, I have *two ROKU's when left to idle a bit will restart on the TUBI CHANNEL! I don't like TUBI!  Fix this ROKU!

*One brand new 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Indyraz

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For clarification, does your Roku device automatically launches the Tubi channel even though you are accessing a different app? Please provide us as well with the troubleshooting you've tried, so we know what steps we should take next.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
LadyDi1002

Jump to solution

I'm on my birthday finding this forum with this exact same issue on my Roku TV. This solution Makaiguy is working... For now. Thank you loads and have a fabulous day all.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

this only happens on my samsung tv with fire stick. it will still open tubi if i click on a movie or tv series from the fire stick home page. then i can go any place in the tubi app. if i leave tubi and go back to firestick home page the app will not open again but i can still get back in from the firestick home page if i scroll down to the tubi shows again and click on one. i have a roku tv and it still works when i click the app from my fire stick. very strange.

0 Kudos
Mihmz326

Jump to solution

I reinstalled tubi per instructions posted here exactly ......

And i have watched tu i for past 3 years No problems now All of sudden Click on tubi it Opens goes to initial screen Does like a restart 10 seconds later but remai as on initial screen 30 seconds after it kicks out to main roku menu 😒🙁 No Issues Anywhere else but Tubi

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Mihmz326 

Thanks for the post.

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Shyly

Jump to solution

I fixed mine.  I have an older dumb TV.  Tubi was the only app to get stuck in a loop. Other new Roku still didn’t work. Finally changed out for the older Roku. It works perfectly now.  
Thinking something got updated through Tubi that the TV can’t handle.  
Hope it helps.

Shyly

0 Kudos
Sk03

Jump to solution

So how do I do this?

0 Kudos