Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Trying to cancel HBO Now

Jump to solution

I am trying to cancel my HBO Now subscription but it doesn’t show up in my current premium subscriptions nor can I cancel through HBO’s site. Can someone please assist?! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Trying to cancel HBO Now

Jump to solution

@Cia2 @Nikkichiklet @embills4517 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would first recommend checking your subscriptions through Roku by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

If you do not see your subscription through Roku, you may have a subscription through the channel provider directly. You will need to reach out to HBO Now directly to manage your subscription.

You can reach them here: https://help.hbonow.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having same issue.  Its nowhere and no chart or anyone to answer me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Where do I go to cancel the 30-day free trial

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Cia2 @Nikkichiklet @embills4517 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would first recommend checking your subscriptions through Roku by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

If you do not see your subscription through Roku, you may have a subscription through the channel provider directly. You will need to reach out to HBO Now directly to manage your subscription.

You can reach them here: https://help.hbonow.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos