Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add channel with channel access code

Trying to add channel on my Roku account with a channel access code.   I check the "I'm not a robot" and click continue.  The web page just resets but doesn't add the channel.    I have tried it in several different bowsers, cleared my history, cookies, etc. and tried it on 3 different computers as well as my cell phone.  The same thing happens everytime.  The page resets.    Any suggestions???  Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Trying to add channel with channel access code

That channel was probably removed and the code no longer valid.  All private channels of any kind were removed in February.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
DBDukes

@jamespennington 

What @renojim said is correct. However, as a bit of additional information, the form still exists for those who receive codes as part of a Beta Test program for the apps. If you received the code as part of a beta testing program, let the developer know that your seat is not available.

However, if you just found the code somewhere, Roku has locked down the process to limited beta test users for apps, and you won't be able to use that, as @renojim said.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Superdave

So can I get p****** or not

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@Superdave 

You can add anything that's in the Channel Store in your region.

If it's not in the Channel Store, then no.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos