Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RIchard49
Level 7

Re: Trouble with amazon music

Thanks for the contact URL, I let them know we are also have the Roku app issue.

0 Kudos
cwcollar
Level 7

I'm having the same problem on both my Roku devices starting yesterday...sent Amazon an email asking for an update, but no response yet. 

0 Kudos
jknezovich
Level 7

I am having the same problem. Going to amazon.com/code, and successfully entering the code (regardless of device - I've tried IPhone, Android tablet and Chromebook) does not activate the Roku Amazon Music app.  I have confirmed this problem on different TVs, with different Roku devices.

I have NO trouble with the Amazon Music app on APPLE TV devices.

0 Kudos
trothatl
Level 10

Amazon Music on Roku is now working for me again, although I had to highlight the channel on my Roku device, click the star/asterisk (*) button on my remote, and select "check for updates." Once the updated channel downloaded, it started working again. 

jhenkin
Level 7

Thanks for the update and instruction to manually update.  The fix worked for me!

0 Kudos
shess63
Level 7

I called Amazon Service today and he told me they are having problems with the Amazon music on the Roku tv. He reset it, but it still didn't work. He said wait 24 hours. I then saw the other response to go to the app click on the * on your remote and it updates the apps on your Roku tv. I then had to enter a code on amazon.com/code. 

We are back in business! 

0 Kudos
jfrayser13
Level 7

Having the same problem, yet wont turn off, even disconnect from the wall. So mine has been going since tues. nite, which is worse, it's the same song stuck on the same 10 sec. loop!

0 Kudos
JACCINI
Level 7

Does anyone know how to uninstall the amazon music app....when I try it freezes my PC???

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@JACCINI 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend reaching out to Amazon support directly for further assistance.

You can reach them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G5ZL5HPKATHSNWKP

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos