Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rippst8
Level 7

Trouble with Prime sign in

I am having trouble signing in to Prime because of phone being ancient when it says two ways to sign in I get a text it's all numbers and I don't understand the numbers I would rather an email but can't talk to a real person please someone help

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Strega
Level 12

Re: Trouble with Prime sign in

Do you mean linking a Roku to Amazon?  I did this a couple of months ago, but all it required then was that I take a code displayed on the Prime app on Roku and enter that on Amazon, so I'm not sure exactly what is going on in your case.

0 Kudos
Rippst8
Level 7

I get a text on phone but it is so old don't have emojis it's not a smart phone so I don't get text the way it comes out on phone so I'm not understanding what to write back

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 12

I assume this is because you set Amazon up for two-factor authentication as described here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G3PWZPU52FKN7PW4

??

0 Kudos
Rippst8
Level 7

this is what I get on phone

This is what I get on my phoneThis is what I get on my phone

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

You need to type that verbatim into the address bar of your browser.  With a smart phone you'd be able to just tap on the link, but since you don't have one you'll have to type it in.  I'm not sure whether or not that has anything to do with trying to link Prime to your Roku.

0 Kudos