Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrNoPrintz
Level 8

Triller App- Mike Tyson/Roy Jones Jr. Fight 11/28

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if the Triller App will be able to be added to Roku devices before 11/28?  I'm in the process of buying smart TV's for a series of parties and the Mike Tyson fight is the perfect night to get it started!  

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thake
Level 7

Re: Triller App- Mike Tyson/Roy Jones Jr. Fight 11/28

Jump to solution

Download the FITE CHANNEL 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
thake
Level 7

Jump to solution

Download the FITE CHANNEL 

View solution in original post

atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

You would have to ask Triller. Roku doesn't create the channels for their devices, with the exception of The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. Also, Roku devices don't run on Android. They run a highly modified version of Linux, and you can't take an app from another device and install it here. It has to be created specifically for a Roku, and Triller has to do it. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
MrNoPrintz
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you so much!! I've confirmed on their website today!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! 

0 Kudos
Rebecca_ivy
Level 7

Jump to solution

Never heard of triller, & am new to Roku. Tyson vs Jones paperview is how I came across your post. So with this app will we be able to watch it, amd did the people confirm it will be available?

0 Kudos
MrNoPrintz
Level 8

Jump to solution

Add the FITE channel to your Roku Channel listing!  They will be showing the fight next weekend! 

Best of Luck and have a great time! 

0 Kudos
noelwilliams
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am not sure if Triller will add Roku or not. But one thing I found on the internet is even if they don't you can surely enjoy the fight live. You just need a VPN and follow all the steps given here. Cheers. If this process works do comment down the review so reading the review, many fans would benefit. 

0 Kudos