Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
B07Nintiesbaby
Level 7

Trailers & add to watch list

Hey I my name is Cameron I had recently wrote you about the BET+ app I no longer have an issue with that however I do wish we did have the current seasons still please let me know when this action will take hold don’t care how long it takes but definitely would like to know though I will be checking in on a daily. My newest questions is will we be getting trailer previews that would be a very nice add to the Roku Channel and also understanding we have a continue watching but can we please also get a add to watch list button. New to the roku channel and would not change it for nothing it’s the only streaming device that literally has all of your subscriptions in one place also they get added to your guide and those two alone has won my loyalty. So I am sure I can speak for the rest of the Roku Community with these two great add ons would do us all wonders and can I please see more of the Brewster place lol fell in love with season one and just wanting more to watch wondering if you’ll add more shows like the PJs. Just questions but I do stand on the trailers and add to watch list I believe those would be great new features to the Roku Channel hope to hear from you soon with whatever answers you have for me. Thanks for Roku Channel.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Trailers & add to watch list

Hi @B07Nintiesbaby,

Thanks for the following up.

Currently, we don't have any information to share a moment, feel free to
keep an eye on our blog at blog.roku.com for any future announcements or updates.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos