Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Octonia

Total Greek TV assistance please

How please! How to make the channel guide go away so I can watch in full screen mode?  And then how do I get the channel guide back again without having to go HOME and start all over again? I have a 5 day trial period, and if I can't figure it out I will cancel because it's a pain.  What buttons on my remote do I use please?   I have a Roku SE.  Thank you for any assistance.

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Total Greek TV assistance please

@commissionshock

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are you seeing this issue within the channel itself? If so, 

you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
devnullpointer
Streaming Star

If you notice in the mini screen feed there's a banner that states for fullscreen mode press the play/pause button. To exit from fullscreen mode I believe its the "back" button, or you could use the channel overlay in fullscreen to go to other channels.

In the guide, using the * button allows you to switch from TV to Radio, but when you are in Radio you have to make sure the radio stream is paused to be able to switch back to TV mode.

0 Kudos
Nes
Channel Surfer

I've updated my payment method and the app still wont give me access.  I have updated, removed, reinstalled and restarted my device and its still the same message.  I chose the paypal method.  In my roku account payment history it shows my payment has been taken out march 12 but there is no access to the channel it keeps saying to sign in. Is the app going through maintenance?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Nes, just to be clear, the procedure must be in this order - remove, restart, reinstall.

Removing and immediately reinstalling a channel/app accomplishes nothing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Nes
Channel Surfer

That is the order I did and my payment method is operational with other apps, but this app keeps telling me to subscribe. I'm not sure why this problem is occurring. 

0 Kudos
devnullpointer
Streaming Star

Did you try access your subscriptions from your roku profile online? It might be a mixup on that part as I've seen it in the past. Try cancelling it online then going back to the app and resubscribing?

0 Kudos
Nes
Channel Surfer

Yes, I tried updating it from my pc and I did cancel it and subscribed again. I'm wondering if it will take 24 hours to update? 

0 Kudos
devnullpointer
Streaming Star

Looking at the in-app purchasing screen for the channel I'm getting this error everytime I try and make a change:
"We are experiencing problems contacting the service. Please try submitting your changes again or refreshing your web browser." 

This might be the cause of your problems.

0 Kudos
Nes
Channel Surfer

I've been refreshing about every 2 hours. I'll try again soon. Thank you 

0 Kudos