Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Too Many Ads on History Channel

I was watching a 45 min show on the History Channel and was outraged by the amount of ads. There were approximately 30 ads and disruptive interactive ads. After each set of ads, the channel would go back to the show heading and had to push "resume" to continue watching. Sorry to say that I removed this channel from my Home screen. 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Too Many Ads on History Channel

I've experienced the same thing, but just the past few days it has gone back to normal where it continues playing after the way to excessive number of commercials. TOO MANY COMMERCIALS. I pay for services so that I don't have to watch commercials. History channel has wayyy too many commercials. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Too Many Ads on History Channel

History channel is out of control..,trying to watch Grant and a series of commercials like every few minutes...same ones over and over...makes watching literally impossible.

0 Kudos