Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jose1000
Level 7

To acces and play my Spanish Netflix account in Belgium

Hello!

I live in Belgium but I use the Netflix account of my family in Spain (We have different users). I´m using my laptop to watch Netflix (direct, without any VPN or any other help) but for some reasons I´d prefer to use a streaming box for tv. I have a TXs pro device but although I can access my Netflix account through Mocilla, I can not play any film.

With a Roku device, Can I access and play my Spanish Netflix account in Belgium the same as with my computer?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Williamt100
Level 10

Re: To acces and play my Spanish Netflix account in Belgium

It depends upon what you are trying to view.  Here is an excerpt from the Netflix Terms and Conditions:

"4.3. You may view Netflix content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" page. "

You should check your Netflix account information to see what content might be restricted to view in Spain only.

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X