Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyL
Level 7

Tixr

Hello, does anyone know how, or if I can view an event purchased on Tixr using my Roku, instead of viewing it on my phone, or computer. Thanks

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Mjohnsonii
Level 7

Re: Tixr

I also need this info

0 Kudos
cassnc
Level 7

me also.

0 Kudos
Mjohnsonii
Level 7

I am thinking I will have to cast from my phone to my TV

0 Kudos
ThorBonkour
Level 7

I emailed them & they gave me a link to download the channel but then when you go to the channel on roku it says go to tixr.com/activate to punch in a code but no such site comes up. Very frustrating

0 Kudos
SRHVH
Level 7

Click Add Channel. 

Click ok on the warning pop-up 

Click Yes to Add TIXR channel to your Roku account

Locate TIXR play app on your TV screen

Visit tixr.com/activate 

Enter device code shown on your TV 

Hope this helps!  

0 Kudos
Carlos3522
Level 7

Excuse me, where is the pop-up warning? in the mobile app or on the tv?

0 Kudos
TonyL
Level 7

Tixr play app is not showing up on my screen even after system update. Is it instant or does it take a while 

0 Kudos
TonyL
Level 7

Tixr play app never shows up on my tv. Followed all the steps, app just doesn’t show up on tv. 

0 Kudos
Ceadda
Level 7

1. Click this link on your desktop or mobile device: https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=RZ55DV

2. Log into your Roku account

3. Click “add channel”
4. Click “OK” to the warning message pop-up

5. Click “Yes, add channel” to the “Add Tixr Play to your Roku account?” pop-up

6. Locate the Tixr Play app on your Roku TV screen

7. Visit tixr.com/activate and log in to your Tixr account

8. Enter the device code shown on your TV

9. Click Activate

Source: Tixr website

Source URL: https://support.tixr.com/support/solutions/articles/44001938050-streaming-recommendations

However, the app many not be available in your region for some reason. This was the case with me, receiving error message "The channel code provided is associated with a channel not available in your region."

It is possible TIXR is unaware of this error, preventing Roku customers from accessing their app.

0 Kudos