Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Line for Shows being posted

How many days does it take for a program in a series to show up on the channel to watch on Roku?

Example: I have City TV to be able to watch American Idol. There hasn’t been a new episode in almost a week. But I see on Facebook that there have been eliminations. 
Thank you for assistance. Maybe I’m missing something?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Spartan117
Streaming Star

Re: Time Line for Shows being posted

American Idol premiers live Sunday on ABC. In order to watch American Idol on ABC you need a live TV streaming service such as YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream or Hulu + Live TV. You can also use an antenna. Hulu also offers America Idol on demand 24 hours after it premiered live on ABC. Basically if you wanna watch season five of American Idol you need to subscribe to subscribe to a service that offers ABC or you need to subscribe to Hulu

0 Kudos

I subscribe to City TV through Prime in Canada.
It is here I am able to watch this show.

It was working fine up until a week ago and no refreshing since.

Unfortunately up here in Canada those particular streaming services are not available to us.

0 Kudos
Spartan117
Streaming Star

You didn’t mention you lived in Canada. if I were you I’d reach out to City TV. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Roku can only show you what CityTV has available.  Questions of this nature should bevdurected to CityTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos