Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevansky
Level 7

Thru the Bible Radio Network

I would like to request the "Thru the Bible Radio Network" app be added to your list of available channels. It is available in the Android store which lets me listen on my phone, but I can't listen through my ROKU device. Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Thru the Bible Radio Network

The channel owners create their own Roku channel apps, provide them to Roku, and maintain them. The only channels controlled by Roku are their own The Roku Channel, the Roku Media Player, and several Roku-specific information channels. For everything else Roku just provides the platform on which they run.

If you would like to see an additional channel added to Roku, let the channel owner know.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

Re: Thru the Bible Radio Network

As @makaiguy said, you would be better served contacting Thru The Bible Radio directly.

They do have a YouTube channel, and you could add the YouTube app to your Roku to watch their videos. That may not fully accomplish what you're after, but it is one resource, until such time as TTB develops a streaming app for Roku (or other platforms).

DBDukes
https://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)