Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redeye2
Level 8

Three of my shows are suddenly gone.  No explanation.  No warning.  WTH?

Andromeda, Earth: Final Conflict, and Relic Hunter. It's only been a few days since I was on here. 

6 Replies
Twngrlz98
Level 7

Re: Three of my shows are suddenly gone.  No explanation.  No warning.  WTH?

I am looking for a channel that is gone for my granddaughter 

atc98092
Level 21

What channel are you referring to? If it's The Roku Channel, they state clearly that content comes and goes. Roku only licenses the content for a limited amount of time. 

If it is on some other channel, you'd need to ask that provider about it. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
andyross
Level 15

It's a new month. Licenses come and go, most commonly at month changes.

0 Kudos
redeye2
Level 8

Well, **bleep**!  Now I have to search to see if anyone else carries those shows.  Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
BobRed0965
Level 7

I'm in the same boat. I was on season 2 of Earth: Final Conflict when it disappeared .

I get that they have licensing issues, but they need to communicate them. I never would have started watching if I knew I couldn't finish.😠

0 Kudos
redeye2
Level 8

I hear ya Bob. I was on season 3 of Andromeda and season 2 I think of E: FC.  Not sure where I was on Relic Hunter.  I wish they'd let us know about these things.  There's not even a way to contact them unless they happen to see these comments.  At least that I've found.  Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos