Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Threenewfs
Level 7

Themes won’t install

Jump to solution

I have selected Roku themes via the channel store on my pc browser but they do not show up on any of my three Roku Premiers.  I have also tried to install them direct from the channel store on the Roku Premier itself but there I get “install failed”.  In all other ways my Roku’s seem to work fine.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Level 10

Re: Themes won’t install

Jump to solution

I believe some themes are device specific (some themes and wallpapers able to be installed on my players are not able to be installed on my RokuTV) which may explain the pc Channel Store.

If your Premiere is allowing you to download from inside the Theme option of the device itself, your Premiere may just to be updated to allow you to use the theme.

Settings...System...System Update..Check Now. (press button and should update to 9.4 build 4200 or the like.)  Then do a System Restart and reinstall the theme and see if works for you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AvsGunnar
Level 10

Re: Themes won’t install

Jump to solution

I believe some themes are device specific (some themes and wallpapers able to be installed on my players are not able to be installed on my RokuTV) which may explain the pc Channel Store.

If your Premiere is allowing you to download from inside the Theme option of the device itself, your Premiere may just to be updated to allow you to use the theme.

Settings...System...System Update..Check Now. (press button and should update to 9.4 build 4200 or the like.)  Then do a System Restart and reinstall the theme and see if works for you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos