Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

The Weather Network channel hasn't worked for over TWO WEEKS!

For over two weeks The Weather Network channel has not worked.  At first, it showed Seattle (not our default town) and the temperature, and when you chose Weather, the circle would go round and round and round and never show the statistics.  Now, when you go in, it shows Seattle and immediately exits!  There's no way to contact The Weather Network because it asks for your Province (it's Canadian based).

What's the deal???

9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: The Weather Network channel hasn't worked for over TWO WEEKS!

I have the same issue. The list of channels that has disappeared recently keeps growing: Reuters Yahoo now The Weather Channel, which is the best of all "free" weather channels for me. Very disappointed as a 5 year roku user. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Sooo...no reply to this from Roku???

Highlighted
Level 7

Yes, there IS a way to contact TWN. It's called a telephone. Try using it before complaining.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

The issue is NOT with Roku; it's with TWN, and they can be contacted via telephone whether you live in Canada or the USA. Really, Try thinking before whining.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Boomer dog, don’t be such a privileged **bleep**. Some people may not or cannot phone anyone. They also may not know where to start with letting someone know there is a problem. It is perfectly fine for people to complain or inform. It is called a right to free speech. If you do not like it, buzz off and STFU.

Highlighted
Level 8

I wonder if you called and what is response? Pls share it with us!

Highlighted
Level 8

It not good just suggesting. Did you call and would you mind share it with us! Also Roku could provide some information why the weather channel no longer function. 

Highlighted
Level 8

The excellent The Weather channel stopped working. However, another good weather channel is Weather4you. It is very good, I wish one could set in Celsius ! It already a long time since in Canadan we have metric measurements. However, something is better than nothing!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

The weather network is back and functioning well again.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos