Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
holidar
Level 7

The Weather Channel - receive Dismiss message

Jump to solution

I have a subscription to ReDiscover TV through Roku. We were able to watch The Weather Channel without any problems until last week. I installed a new router and then started receiving a “Dismiss” error message when I tried to connect to The Weather Channel. I reset the router, but that did not solve the problem. The Weather Channel is the only channel I am having issues with. Disney, etc., are working fine.

I have tried accessing The Weather Channel on several other TVs, with the same result. When I tried it on my computer, it wants the password entered twice and an OTP, which I do not have. When I select Register Now, it says my email address is a duplicate and won’t let me go any farther.

Any one else having this problem? Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: The Weather Channel - receive Dismiss message

Jump to solution

@holidar

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@holidar

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
holidar
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you. I finally tracked down contact info.

0 Kudos